We are searching for candidates with experience ideally with HMO properties or have at least 18 months property management behind them. The office mainly deals with the student market and professionals in and around the area. The Property Manager Role is varied but ultimately, the focus is to protect our Landlord’s investments and ensure the Tenant’s journey, from the day they move into the day they hand in their keys back, is as enjoyable as possible. No two days are ever the same in Property Management so you should expect the unexpected! If you have a passion for property, we want to hear from you. If necessary, we can carry out a Facetime interview, so please get in touch!
· Preparing and negotiating Tenancy renewals.
· Preparing property inventories.
· Carrying out regular property inspections.
· Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and contractors to ensure all maintenance works are carried out in a timely fashion and to an excellent standard.
· Maintaining accurate file notes.
You will be working in our Withington office with similar minded people. You will be responsible for all aspects of property management but will also be helping with the letting side when required. Finally you will be working to deadlines and delivering excellent customer service both as part of a team and independently.
Salary dependant on experience, driving license essential.
To apply send your CV to Martin Moston .